iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whitetail Does

Started by Ron Scott, August 17, 2014, 07:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Scott

~Ron

Larry

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ron Scott

Where's the Camera?

~Ron

okmulch

Had a few does feeding and a buck.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Ron Scott

~Ron

Bibbyman

http://youtu.be/gsLS0RYNnA4

I changed out the memory card in my trail cam today.   It had been out one week.  There was a lot of trafic.  This is not all the deer pictures and I also got coon, opossum,  coyote pictures not shown.   See if you can spot the nice buck in the rainstorm.   Music by Doc Watson.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Larry

Bow season has been open for a week now and a lot of fair weather hunters have been afield.  I saw two does with twin fawns each this evening grazing.  I could tell they were really skittish when they saw me and ready to bolt.  After a bit they musta recognized me as the old fart that's always stumbling around cause they went back to eating.  I'm not much of a threat to em anymore.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Bibbyman

http://youtu.be/aqgjrWID2oQ

I picked up the card from the trail cam on the front porch of my folk's house.  This is not nearly all of the deer pictures and there were equal number of after dark pictures I've excluded. 
Sawing since '94

Chuck White

Nice buck coming in from the right Bib.

He'd be the one I'd be watching for when the season opened.

Hopefully he wouldn't have so many does in close, making a shot hazzardous!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Thanks for the slide show bibby!  that was a nice piece going along with it..
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bibbyman

Quote from: drobertson on October 27, 2014, 12:11:25 PM
Thanks for the slide show bibby!  that was a nice piece going along with it..

Doc Watson music.
Sawing since '94

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!