iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

**** Turn'in Gold ****

Started by bags, September 12, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bags

The aspen are turn'in gold up here in the Colorado high country--- about 50% color so far over on the big Mountains--- fall is my time of year.

samandothers

Great view!  I enjoy the changes here too! Be a while yet here.

Magicman

The color will be gone but we will be looking at Colorado Mountains in one month.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

I won't get to make it out west this year (unless we go on a whim), I love fall on the mountains. But then, I love fall here in MN too👍. Thanks for the pictures, bags!
Too many irons in the fire

Ron Scott

Beautiful Days and Cold Nights. 
Near Vail, Colorado on September 16, 2012

~Ron

bags

I finally finished bale'in the last of my hay this afternoon, so this week I'll head out to one of the Aspen patches for a couple trailer loads of logs. Theres the place I usually stop and have a Liverworst sandwich---

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Looks good.
Only the bogs are changing colors here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bags

I'll knock off post'in pic of the yeller trees MM--- how about some of the Sandies in late fall at the lake--- or maybe a sun rise on a cold winter morn'in.lol.

Magicman

Hey, that hurt was only wishing that I was already there. :)

Those last two were picture postcard/calendar quality. thumbs-up

petefrom bearswamp

Pretty pictures!
I miss my Elk hunting and the yellow quakies.
Took a shot of a grove of aspen that was fiery red about 15 years ago in North Park.
Pic was lost when my supposedly bulletproof mac crashed.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Jeff

It will be about a month before we get our trees of gold in the Eastern U.P.  Tamarack (Eastern Larch)
Trees of Gold in Tree, Plant and Wood I.D.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I have taken a few in September but sadly by October they are 'bout gone.  The Tetons are in the background here but only the fog knows.  :)

DelawhereJoe

My black gums are already putting out some color they are the first to change here, oddly enough near all og the trees at my place just turn yellow. Red maples, sweet gum, all of the brush under them too. Only things that don't turn yellow are the oaks and black gums but the black gums are  mostly bald by the time everything else turns. My red maples are starting to drop leaves but they are still green.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Thank You Sponsors!