iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mix Load Of White And Red Oak

Started by Autocar, February 03, 2011, 01:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Helped some friends this past week to bet the weather.
Bill

Autocar

I thought I had the picture from my gallery to my post figured out ,goes to show you what I know  ;D
Bill

Banjo picker

Autocar try this:  Click on reply like you are going to answer my post...directly under the box it says Upload or insert Photo....so when you want your pic..click on this...it will take you to where there will be a box of information ..on the left side of this box click on the second little rectangle from the top..it will say "my gallery"...find the pictue you want in your gallery..click on it to make it big...then scroll down under the pic and you will find a couple of lines of writing that says "click here to send this pic. to your forestry forum post" or something very close to that...then close that window by clicking the x at the top right...this will send you back to the post you are making....you can then post more or click preview to see what you have...then just hit the Post button as usual....Don't get down on yourself it took me about 2 years to get this computer stuff figured to the small degree I have now......I hope I didn't miss anything...in the steps....Thats what computer folks do sometime they go so fast and skip the little things that they think I know and it flustrates me...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Autocar

Bill

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

paul case

say hey. i will give you......., well i guess i probably couldnt afford the shipping but if you are ever coming this way i will buy a load of them from you.

nice looking logs.  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

g_man

Boy you cut and load some awful nice logs. Great picture.

tyb525

It's those Indiana/Ohio hardwoods 8)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Ron Scott

~Ron

lumberjack48

Beautiful Oak logs, there's nothing like cutting nice wood, will maybe a good woman.
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

Banjo picker

Nice logs...I'm like Paul....I wouldn't mind putting a saw into those... 8)  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Knute

Real nice. Should make some clear boards. That one looks like it has a big bell.

CX3

Great load of logs.  Good and solid.  I love your pictures Autocar

Say Paul Case whats a load of logs like that worth to ya?
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

treefarmer87

when you count 9 logs like that that means they are nice and big :)
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Ed_K

Nice load  8),when I cut oak like that thier all spider cracked and dark brown >:( .
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!