iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It happened again

Started by Quebecnewf, June 20, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quebecnewf

Trying out my second Kasco blade yesterday. Ran the first one the day before and was very impressed . Cut real smooth and stayed sharp for a long time.

This one not so lucky . Cut real well until I ran it into the steel post. After that never cut worth ***** ( go figure) .

This is as far as I can remember my third time doing this in 25 years of sawing . Not to bad I guess , just wish it had happened to an older blade .

Still very impressed with the Kasco blades though, Give them a try they are a sponsor on the site here.

Quebecnewf

drobertson

this brings back some bad memories, I had a portable job after the 2009 tornado came through.  I had a brand new box of fifteen Supersharps back then,, 6 bit the dust in a pretty quick order.  It stinks, but happens,, tee posts can in my experience almost be sawn through, ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!