iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

conventional kiln controllers

Started by Den Socling, April 08, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

I started out in the forest products industry by building conventional kiln controllers. I first drove around to mills and asked people what they wanted in a control system. I ended up building a bunch of conventional and DH kiln controllers. Now, 25 years later they are still running and people are still buying them. My son, Garrett, builds them now while I concentrate on vac kilns. We have never advertised but when one gets installed in some geographic area, we start getting orders from that area. Garrett recently got a big order. Here he is working on 5 controllers.

It's the same design I did 25 years ago but with updated electronics. And this same company says they will be ordering 11 more when these 5 are installed. Pretty darn cool.  :)

Denny

PC Specialties made all eight of my kiln controllers(and 3 or 4 spare controllers). They gotta be 15 to 20 years old. MRC5000's with 1160 and 1160+ loop controllers.  I've dealt with Garrett and was very happy with his customer service.  I highly recommend PC Specialties.

Den Socling

Well thank you very much, Denny. I'll show this to Garrett. I'm sure he will be happy to see it.

Thank You Sponsors!