iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Norm

Started by Chuck White, July 06, 2012, 05:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Have a good one!

Relax, enjoy, it happens to all of us!   ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Happy Birthday Norm. What's on the Birthday Boy menu for eats?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Norm

Thanks guys!

Ray I bought 25 oz t-bones for an obscene price but man are they nice. I'll post a picture of them grilling on the food board.

WDH

Norm,

You might not be allowed to do that without a permit  :D.

Enjoy your Birthday!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Norm,hold the grilling.  ;D  I'll go to Tractor Supply,buy you a shirt and I'm on my way.  ;D  Looks like a large will fit you. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

After those steaks, better make it an X-large  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

Too late I passed the large mark some time ago.  :D

thecfarm

Remember those Walls shirts run BIG. I like to wear an X large and that shirt was just a hanging on me. The sleeves was past my elbows.  :D The large was to big too.

Texas Ranger

Hey, another birthday, well done, but the steaks are medium rare, thank you. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

56 is a good number, Happy Birthday Norm.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

doctorb

Young as ever, Norm.  Stay out of that heat and have a good one!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

tcsmpsi

Happy Birthday, Norm   ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Mark K

Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

Raider Bill

It's also my favorite ex wife's birthday who is also from Iowa  :D

Happy Birthday!!!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

scsmith42

Hey Norm, happy Big Day!  In addition to those killer T-bones, I hope that there are either new firearms or heavy equipment toyls in your life!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

moosehunter

Happy birthday Norm!
Enjoy dem steaks!

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

clww

Happy Birthday To You, Norm! 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Buck

Happy Birthday you ole lump snob you :D
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Patty

Happy, happy birthday big guy!  8)

As for firearms....remember the creed, matching carats to calibers! He ordered a nice piece through Rock River Arms.   :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Den Socling

Happy birthday Norm. I've never even seen a 25 oz. steak!

Texas Ranger

So a .223 diamond does it for ya?  Norm, you are a lucky guy!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

:)  I didn't know that Rock River Arms also sold diamonds !!!   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Norm

;D

Hey I needed something to keep Patty and her baubles safe!

Magicman

That's a buncha carats.   :o

Thank You Sponsors!