iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodmizer Service Loop

Started by taylorsmissbeehaven, March 11, 2019, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorsmissbeehaven

Had the service loop come by Sunday and align my mill. Bob and Cody, yep two for the price of one, lent me a hand and got things back on track. Cant say enough good things about those guys. Professional, hardworking, and fun all at the same time. Took us about 3 hours to go through the alignment process and get everything back up to snuff. I would highly recommend their services if ones mill could use it. Thanks again for a job well done!! Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

WV Sawmiller

I concur. they came by my place last summer. The day before I had problems and found out the bearing on my idler wheel went out. As part of the service they went ahead and replaced both bearings during/as part of the service/alignment. I think the bearings cost me about $10 each. I could not have driven to town and back to get a set for that let alone try to install them. The work is great, the parts are reasonable and the company is outstanding and the process is very educational as they answer any questions you have at the same time. I encourage everybody to take advantage of this offer if you have a WM mill.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

I talked with Bob a couple of weeks ago and he told me that since Mississippi now has a Wood-Mizer Service Center, we will no longer be included in the Service Loop.

I understand but in my situation, the Service Loop was better for me.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Farm29

Opps meant to post this in watcha sawing 2019 sorry
96 lt40 Hyd 24 hp onan
460 rancher

WV Sawmiller

Dang! He corrected himself before I could jump on him about posting to the wrong thread. :D :D

BTW - good looking load of logs for $50.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Farm29

Thanks I'd fix it if I knew how but with our slow internet and my skills I'm lucky to get a post in 
96 lt40 Hyd 24 hp onan
460 rancher

Busysawyer

We finally had a little taste of spring here a couple days ago. 37f sunny and no wind. I took the opportunity to do a full alignment on my 70. If I didnt already have a tool box full of tools and a mechanical background I'd take advantage of that service loop.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile

Magicman

I did my service last week along with completing several mods which were posted in the "Useful sawmill mods" topic.

Now I gotta order a couple of roller blade guides and a couple of cam followers for spares.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!