iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2017 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! SEE FIRST POST!!

Started by Jeff, December 04, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

My version of Chrome is 62.0.3202.84 LG-G4
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

What isn't it doing? It's just a password prompt to view a web page, very elementary function..
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dan_Shade

My stupid phone was putting a space behind the username

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

Hilltop366

I'm in!

Thanks for the contest!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If anyone is using a Mac computer and you have a problem....refresh the page or get off forestry Forum and then come back on. You NO NOT have to log out of the FF.....just close it.
This helped me.

And as far as the welding battery man, the battery man can kiss my Grits!  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Your login of the Forestry Forum has nothing to do with the contest pages.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 05, 2017, 06:02:58 PM
Your login of the Forestry Forum has nothing to do with the contest pages.

Thats right.

Ljohnsaw

I'm a morning person so I guess I'll have to try it then.  For the first one, I'm thinking a bus driver like Chuck_White or maple_flats but those don't work...
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Ljohnsaw

OK, I got it - but the reference was from an old post or something stuck in the back of my brain...
John Sawicky

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Dan_Shade

thecfarm

Jeff,on the last page,my mailing address was requested and required. That means I won something,right??  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

No.... It means if you do win something I don't have to ask for it again. I'll be busy eating Christmas cookies, I got no time for chasing down thecfarm on Christmas day!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what smiley_computer_monitor smiley_computer_monitor smiley_computer_monitor smiley_computer_monitor smiley_computer_monitor smiley_computer_monitor smiley_computer_monitor pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what pc_smiley say_what

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

thecfarm

I'm surprised my dinosaur computer survived all that youtubing.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well it took me 2 nights to do it......a genius of an idea.
A fancy and Spectacular contest may I say.

Thanks Jeff and thanks to Council Tools and Logrite for sponsoring this....I loved it!  8)

Mooseherder

#8 got me stumped.

I can't watch that video one more time! :D

Mooseherder

I'm in like Flynn! ;D (old saying)

Ljohnsaw

Well it took me less then 24 hours! 8)  Which is probably WAY less time then it took to set it up, researching YouTube!

Thank you Jeff and Tammy and thanks to Logrite and the newest sponsor, Council Tools, for supplying the prizes!

8)
John Sawicky

Jeff

There has been some serious slowdown on participation here.

51cub

I started a little while ago, but it shows that I don't get on here as much as I want to. I only got two so far
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

runmca

Quote from: 51cub on December 06, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
I started a little while ago, but it shows that I don't get on here as much as I want to. I only got two so far

same here. I got to I think #8 but didn't heed tip #2 and got hung up on my retry. I may give it another shot.

21incher

The first one was easy, going to take me a while to try loggin in with all 750 pages of different user names for the second. Hope it doesn't start with a z. ???
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!