iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2013 Maine Moose Hunt results.

Started by Mooseherder, June 16, 2013, 08:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

They had over 14 thousand out of state entries for this years lottery.
This event has become a big deal.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/06/15/news/piscataquis/moose-mania-4110-permits-drawn-in-greenville/

The Lottery winners:  I see one of my classmates won a bull permit. :)

http://bangordailynews.com/outdoors/moose-lottery/?ref=relatedSidebar

thecfarm

My Granddaughter got one.  She will be in college,still in Maine,I have no idea if she will go or not. It's a big deal for that family to go moose hunting. A few years back his over 70 year old Grandfather came up from New Mexico to moose hunt. Never shot a moose before. He can cross that off his bucket list.   ;D  They video the whole thing too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

moosehunter

My bride waited all day Saturday for the results. She (we) did not get picked again. Oh well, I can't complain, I have been three times!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Tom L

0 for 24 yrs for me. although this year I made it on the alternate list #35
may still have a good chance. two yrs ago I made the alt list as #46
they gave out 42 turned in permits so I just missed it. hopefully there are that many turned in again.

Tom L

Quote from: moosehunter on June 19, 2013, 03:56:19 PM
My bride waited all day Saturday for the results. She (we) did not get picked again. Oh well, I can't complain, I have been three times!

let me guess? you quit playing the lotto because you have already won enough money to last you   :) :) :)

three times is awsome

moosehunter

The last time I went my dad had alternate #32. He was 75 when we went three years ago. I bet you get to go with #35.
I have trouble believeing that that many people turn down the chance to go,... but they do!

Good luck!!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Thank You Sponsors!