iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

$2.559 here for unleaded and $2.699 for road diesel.

"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Fla._Deadheader

$1.06 per litre here, today  ??? ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

stonebroke

gary

Was 2.59 the beginning of the week. Went to 2.89 now its back to 2.59

Ron Wenrich

Holding pretty steady at about $2.79 in my area.  After looking at the prices after Katrina, it still looks like a bargain.

Oil prices have risen over 10% in the recent weeks to all time highs.  It doesn't seem to be showing up at the pump, yet.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

stonebroke

2.99$ in CNY. Went up a nickel this week.

Stonebroke

tcsmpsi

Across the road, here, reg. unlead is 2.68 and diesel is 3.01.  This morning.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

isawlogs

96.9 ¢   here this morning , One reason last summer for gas prices to go up was the strong U.S. dollar .....  Wunder how long it will take for them to roll the price back down .30 cents .  ???   
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

pappy

Quote from: isawlogs on October 20, 2007, 03:08:30 PM

Wunder how long it will take for them to roll the price back down .30 cents .  ???   

Never is a very long time !!!!

$3.04 here in the far north east
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Ed_K

On tuesday morning I noticed it was $2.69 decided to stop on the way home it was $2.77 when I got back. Never wait as its going to go up >:(.
I heard on the world news that someone highjacked a tanker of diesel, they found the truck in D.C. later that day but they didn't say if the fuel was still on board.
Ed K

StorminN

Petro diesel was $3.11 two weeks ago at home (Sequim, WA), but went up to $3.25 by this past week... all around us is much worse... I'm on a trip right now near Anacortes, WA and petro diesel is $3.65 here... kinda p#@@# me off, because there's a refinery right here!

The good news is that biodiesel B99 is $3.26 here, so I'm filling up with that tomorrow!

-N.
Happiness... is a sharp saw.

breederman

We are up 12 cents since Tuesday! >:( >:(  3.11 tonight.
Together we got this !

Fla._Deadheader

There's a thread on another Forum I follow, and the concensus is, price is not escalating, buying power of Dollar is dropping into the toilet. Y'all DO know that the CDN Dollar is now slightly ahead of the US Dollar in purchasing power, right ???

A few years ago, it lagged behind the US Dollar by nearly 45 cents. The Euro is being accepted as the World standard replacing the Dollar. When it gets completely changed over, hold onto yer butts, it's gonna be a rough ride.

People in the USA have GOT to stop buying cheap Chinese and India crap. THAT will reverse the trend if everyone in the USA buys MADE IN USA goods.  ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Haytrader

Good logic Harold, but hard to do.
And I don't like it. I try to buy home grown products, even if I have to pay a little more. Just when you are about to buy a product from a "good ol" American Co., you read the fine print. >:(

Diesel went up to $3.09 in May, Ok. today.
Wrote a check for $1206.00 to fill two trucks before it goes higher. :o
Haytrader

Furby

Diesel was $3.39 at the end of last week through this week at home.

semologger

our propane is around 2 dollar a gallon. i know its not gasoline or diesel but its gas right. going to make a hard winter. i need to switch over to wood. but outside units are what around 7 thousand.

sawguy21

$1.06/l here this morning. Just sorta numb to the pain, kinda like 10 minutes after smackin' my thumb with a hammer.smiley_carpenter_hit_thumb
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

wwsjr

Regular Unleaded, 87 Octane, $2.799 gal, Diesel, $3.059 yesterday.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

stonebroke

regular is 3.09$ but in albany ethanol is 2.09$

Stonebroke

Corley5

Diesel was 3.499 and regular was 2.299 at 9AM this morning.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

beenthere

Greg
Buy a lot of the regular....dat's a great price... ;D ;D ;D     but maybe 3.299, and wishful thinkin it was 2.299 :) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

fishman

deisel went from $3.06  to $3.17    TODAY

Blue Sky

stonebroke

Thank You Sponsors!