iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

$2.029 per litre unleaded 91 octane as of yesterday
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

DouginUtah

Wow, that's $5.83 per US gallon in US dollars.  >:( :(

BTW, is there any place in the world that still uses leaded gasoline?
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

SwampDonkey

New prices set last night by NB EUB:

1.13/litre regular
1.25/litre diesel
1.08/litre furnace oil
1.126/litre propane
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

$3.05 for non-ethanol regular and $3.05 for off-road diesel.  And the guy said that it was gonna go up.    :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ernie

Quote from: DouginUtah on February 17, 2011, 04:02:10 PM
Wow, that's $5.83 per US gallon in US dollars.  >:( :(

Just one of the many many many extra costs of living in Taradise. (Taranaki/Paradise)  it's a local expression
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Ironwood

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Meadows Miller

Gday

$1.28 L for Ulp and 1.29.5 Diesel up here  ;)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Samuel

1.056/L in Grimshaw this week.  With the temperature hovering around - 30, the fuel mileage is likely cut in half of what it is during the summer.
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

IMERC

went up six cents in one day for a total of 28 cents over 3/4 days to this just ain't right...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

snowstorm

Magicman

Off road Diesel went up 4¢ today.  I paid $3.09.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jamie_C

Regular unleaded $1.185/L
Diesel $1.255/L

breederman

Regular unleaded went up 8 cents today. >:( On a yearly basis todays price increase will cost me $400 .
Together we got this !

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Don_Papenburg

Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

wwsjr

Unleaded at Walmart with discount card was $2.909 yesterday. Shell was $2.999. On road diesel $3.359. Off road $3.099.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

SwampDonkey

New maximums for self serve per litre:

gas 1.145
diesel 1.251
furnace oil 1.084
propane 1.129

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

bugdust

Jumped from $3.14 to $3.25 yesterday. Get ready, looks like a long rough ride.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

SwampDonkey

I predict a short ride, by next month things will be back to normal, but prices won't fall back for awhile and gradually because the market is testing response to consumption. The test is, will things keep bustling along or cause a down swing on the economic recovery?

My 2 cents.

Dean186

There is currently a 60 cent difference in regular gasoline vs diesel.   It was either last year or two years ago diesel was briefly about 5 cents cheaper.

I never really understand why the difference fluctuates so much - I know, supply and demand, but seriously, why?

sandhills

Quote from: Dean186 on February 24, 2011, 10:57:49 AM
There is currently a 60 cent difference in regular gasoline vs diesel.   It was either last year or two years ago diesel was briefly about 5 cents cheaper.

I never really understand why the difference fluctuates so much - I know, supply and demand, but seriously, why?

I've wondered the same thing often, even with supply and demand taken into consideration, diesel requires less refining so why is it so much higher now?  I haven't driven a diesel pickup for quite a few years but when I was it was cheaper than gas.
SD, I think it's gonna take a little longer than you think for the simple fact that come Aprilish we get to start burning any where from 150 to 200 gallons a day in the field, it's never cheaper once that starts.   :-\

SwampDonkey

You'll burn up the expensive oil in your tractors and then I can buy the cheaper stuff. All has to work through the system. Although, the increase is quicker than the down swing because of uncertainty. We'll be back to 0.99/litre by June. :D

What's the Canadian dollar doing in this latest spike? I read yesterday, people are investing more in Canadian oil again and the tar sands are getting real attractive again.

Chuck White

Regular grade went from $3.47.9 yesterday to $3.61.9 this morning in the Russell/Canton area.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

GF

Regular unleaded was 3.25 a gallon today on the east side of Oklahoma City.  Diesel is around 3.49 a gallon on average. How high will it go?   :-\

clww

It's jumped as much as 25 cents in the past 7 days. Cheapest I've seen today for Regular Unleaded (w/ 10% junk added) was $3.02; highest was $3.19.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!