iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This may not....

Started by HiTech, December 18, 2015, 09:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

be Politically Correct for today's Society but I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Years.

jwade

politically correct or not, Merry Christmas nad a Happy New Year to you also HiTech, and to all the other members and readers here. God bless you all.

bedway

And Merry Christmas to you also. I think this political correctness is being revealed for what it is. With that ill shut up.

samandothers

Merry Christmas!
Have a great New Year!!!
Be safe.

2StateTrigger

I'm giving up being politically correct for my New Year's resolutions.

NOTE here:  By my typing "you" I do not mean you specifically.  "You" is being used in general here.

Mind you, I will NOT go out of my way to say something that might upset you.  However, if I do end up offending you please bring it up with me personally.  I may offer an apology but then I may not.  If I dont apologize just get over it;  it's not the end of the world.  I'm sure what I said wasn't personal.

In my short 46 years of life I've come to the opinion that it just takes too much of my time and effort to get myself all bent into a tizzy over something someone said to me (ie offended me).  For the most part the people I come into contact with in life (in person and on the net) are pretty much stand-up people.  Yeah there might be the one person that ruins it for all the others but as long as no one was physically hurt I just try to brush them off and give them another chance (meaning I usually wont hold whatever they did or said against them unless it's VERY egregious).  If that person offends me again then I just steer clear of them.  You know the saying "First time shame against you.  Second time shame against me."

Sorry this turned out to be a rant.  Didnt mean for it to be one...

Merry Christmas ALL.......and of course HAPPY NEW YEAR
Molon Labe

jmouton

merry christmas   to you too

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Ed_K

Being's my uncle is Santa K  ;). I'll wish ya'll Merry Christmas & Happy new yrs.
Ed K

redprospector

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Forestry Forum, and a happy new year too! Remember through the holiday that we are celebrating the birth of our Savior. That is the best Christmas present that has ever been given.

I don't have a politically correct bone in my body.  ;)
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

coxy

Merry Christmas to every one and a wonderful new year  8) 8)

thecfarm

It really gets me to hear a store clerk wish me happy holidays. I work in a small hardware store,there are 8 other stores. We can and do wish customers a Merry Christmas.  ;D
Merry Christmas to all the Forestry Forum members and thier families and friends.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

oldseabee

Merry Christmas and a blessed and prosperous New Year to all hands on the forum.  I've made 77 years and not bowed to the PC gods yet.

WV Mountaineer

Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season boys.  God Bless you men
Trying to live for the Lord, spend all the time I got with family, friends, hunting, fishing, and just enjoying my blessings.

Grunex

Merry Christmas to everyone!   From my son Christian and I.
www.grunexlandclearing.com
Maintaining America's Heartland one acre at a time.

dgdrls

:christmas:   & :new_year:

Best of the season to all the FF

Dan

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

My wish is for a Very Merry Christmas to each and all of my Forestry Forum Friends & Family.   :christmas:
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Red Good

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here .
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

Stephen Alford

Thank-you Jeff and Wildflower for providing such a great home for the forum , the sponsors for their support, the admins for their guidance and all the members that contribute.

A frostie walk into the landing.

Santa loading sleigh....Santa happy.... Merry Christmas to you all   :)

https://youtu.be/PruWmHhsW4Q
logon

62oliver

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!
&

:new_year:
Husqvarna 266, Case 90xt, JD310C, TJ240E, 02 Duramax

customdave

Merry Christmas & :new_year: to everyone, God Bless....

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

chester_tree _farmah

Merry Christmas to all! Cheers!
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

jdeere540a

BargeMonkey

I hope everyone is enjoying christmas.  :D.  Walked woodlots this morning after presents with the sweat rolling off us. Tuesday we may see some snow and cold, the mud is everywhere right now.

Thank You Sponsors!