iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any good salvage yard around?

Started by shawn55, September 24, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawn55

Does anybody know of some good salvage yards around that might have some good fenders.for my timberjack. I've heard c5 tree farmer fenders would work also. Thanks

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

barbender

Northern Timberline is supposed to have quite a salvage yard up in Littlefork, but they're pretty proud of their junk from what I hear.
Too many irons in the fire

bushmechanic

Barbender one man's junk is another man's gold lol

shawn55

chevytaHOE5674

Superior parts in Marenisco Mi maybe worth a try.

shawn55

Looking for the big full wrap fenders like the bolt on ones on the tree farmers. I called all over the US cant find any. Maybe somebody on the fourm knows of some laying around that could help. Thanks

lopet

Got a set  of a C5 free to a good home , but you have to come and get them. :D  I am in Ontario probably around three hours from Detroit. I know trucking will be the killer, just had to throw it out there. :)
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

shawn55

mike_belben

You might be able to have them freighted pretty cheap by calling a load broker.  A hotshotter who went up to canada and is trying to build a load to get back down doesnt have tons of options besides deadheading.  The trick is having the load posted on a board.
Praise The Lord

Klicker

A nice drive  lunch meet a new member get what you need . Sounds like a good day to me. 8)
2006 LT 40 HD

lopet

Quote from: shawn55 on September 29, 2017, 10:12:33 PM
Do you have any pictures of them.

Here you go
The skidder is kinda boxed in with no batteries and hasn't run for a few years. I am not taking those fenders of, until somebody shows up at my door and says
...... " yes I would take them, can I give you hand with something ? "..........
My plans have changed for the C5 , so the winch and the arch will go too some day also free to a good home, but the person has to put at least some effort in it.  ;D
If you're interested you can pm me.

Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

shawn55

jwade

this is great, community helping others

Thank You Sponsors!