iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Better Half . . .

Started by MemphisLogger, July 20, 2004, 04:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemphisLogger

My righthand Cousin is on vacation--currently riding a Harley back from California, so I had to enlist the Missus to get some sawing done.  ;D

Pound for pound, she outworks any man I've ever sweat with--and looks DanG good doin' it  8)

She debarked my wane with the same attention she gives to deliverin' babies (she's a midwife) . . .

She also kept me on task--"don't you think you should quit takin' pictures and get back to work?" . . .

But she was happy when we got tha last log done . . .

Ol' Blue helped too! . . .

He's such a lazy hound, he waits 'til I get 'em layin' down before he barks up 'em . . .  :D

Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

oakiemac

Mighty nice lookin' helper you got there Urban-wife ain't bad either! ;D ;D ;D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

MemphisLogger

Thanks Oakiemac!

Urban-wife is the best partner I coulda ever asked for . . .

But Ol' Blue ALWAYS comes when I call  ;D :D ;D
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Bibbyman

Them pictures must have been taken when y-all frist started out.  She looks too clean and fresh to have done much yet.  Need to get some at the end of a day's work. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Haytrader

::)

We was wonderin why yer little girl was so cute.
Now we know.

;)

Haytrader

MemphisLogger

It sure ain't me, Haytrader!

Bibbyman, them pictures were taken after 3 hours of workin' and a reeeaaal long lunch break  ;)

Ya shoulda seen her when we started  ;D

woodbeard

Hmm... I don't seem to remember either of my kids' midwives using an adze. Must be a new technique. :D

LIL

Hey Ya's

Have been sneaking in here and taking a peak for a couple of months and after much harrasment by he who shall remain nameless I finally registered!   ;)

Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Bibbyman

Well,  Come on down! LIL  8)

You probably got a lot of kid stories to tell  :P
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

MemphisLogger

Ianab

In case you haven't put 1+1 together on the map Lil is my No 1 saw assistant.  ;)
You have already seen a lot of her photography around the forum.  :)
Will get some more this week hopefully

Ian

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Tom

Welcome Lil. So, you're the history recorder of Ian, eh?  Doing a good jjob.  Turn the camera around one day. :D

Thank You Sponsors!