iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New LT40

Started by NorcalMatt, March 20, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorcalMatt

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share that I picked up the new sawmill today. LT40 wide with the 38hp gasser. I also got the remote Accuset setup. It was a fun day!

I've been reading this forum pretty much nonstop since I ordered the mill and have learned a lot .  I will post questions as they come up. Thank you to everyone who posts here, you guys have a lot of wisdom and I am anxious to learn.

Proof it happened; can't seem to post the proof.  I'll do some research...

NorcalMatt

I've got proof in my gallery now, but can't figure out how to get those to this post.  I don't really have the energy to figure it out tonight 

starmac

That be some fine looking proof too.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Crossroads

With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Percy

Here you go. Nice lookin unit 👍👍
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

burtle

ahhh...goals...

Enjoy that mighty fine piece of equipment.
Never Give Up

Stuart Caruk

Very nice. Congrats!
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Congratulations on the new mill!  8) 8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

NorcalMatt

Quote from: Percy on March 20, 2018, 11:51:02 PM
Here you go. Nice lookin unit 👍
Thanks everyone!  I'm excited to get going, hopefully the rain and snow we are supposed to be getting hold off.  Percy, how did you get the picture in the thread?
Edit: I watched the YouTube video.  Here goes

Still wrapped up!

Watching Brandon from Far West make the first cut.

Sawing it's first small Doug fir.  I couldn't used the toe boards because it was only 7'. 18" on the small end.  We got 4 - 6x6 to use as stacker base and a couple 2x12. 

scully

Congrats on the mill . And welcome to the LT40 club !
I bleed orange  .

Thank You Sponsors!