iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Moose and skidoo

Started by Stephen Alford, February 04, 2015, 09:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Alford

That did not go so well.  >:(   Tried to post a video of a skidoo chasing a moose . Did not realize the comments showed up as well.  Moose not harmed but the people on the skidoo learned something about a Moose. Best left in the woods.  :D
logon

sprucebunny

Did you run into a moose or did the moose eat the skidoo ???
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Stephen Alford

No it was just a video sent to me.   The moose decided to stop running and came back and showed them it was a bad idea to chase a moose.  I guess its time for me to take that posting tutorial......AGAIN.   :'(
logon

Ed_K

It was working as I viewed the video.I don't think the pop gun would of done much if she shot at it,maybe make make it mad  ;D .
Ed K

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Might have been this one... and should not chase a moose with a snowmobile..  Illegal in this state to chase any wild game with one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIgvCUXxh1Y
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Stephen Alford

Yes that is it, thanks lads.  :)  When I posted it there were comments posted as well. So I tried to delete it.  In all likely hood I could be a bit "shack happy" we have had back to back blizzards, 66cm and 100km winds in the storm yesterday alone. Snow for tomorrow.  :)
logon

Thank You Sponsors!