Junior Peterson LIVE DEMONSTRATION - Woodsmen's Field Days

Started by HSV, August 11, 2013, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

Is anyone else excited that the Woodsmen's Field Days in Boonville, NY is featuring WWE Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan this year? Only me? Okay...  ;)

Well for those non-wrestling fans, we've got something to make you happy. Petersons are finally going to be demonstrating our new mill the Junior Peterson at its first US trade show THIS WEEKEND!

As it turns out, Timbersports competitor and our representative Nathan Waterfield is unable to compete at the NYS Woodsmen's Field Days this year, which frees him up to demonstrate the JP at the show!

Thanks to the kind folks at Hud-Son Forest Products (fellow Forestry Forum sponsor), we are able to take up a chunk of space at their site this year. So make sure you swing by, check out the new mill and say hi to Nathan!

I loved this show, Chris and I went in 2006 and I got my first taste of what the USA had to offer in the way of forestry equipment.

So if you live in the area or don't, but have the means to get there, make sure you snap a photo or two of Nathan at work and upload it to our Facebook page because I wish I could be there.

Cheers, Layla