iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A fun new function-Related Topics

Started by Jeff, February 14, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Have you noticed it yet? at the end of the posts on a topic page you get  a list. 4 topics that are picked from the forum that are related in some form or other to the topic you are in.  Its a cool way to see things you may have never seen, not seen in a long time, or just plain forgot about.

So, I was reading in this topic.
THE GOAT DID IT! A brand spanking NEW WOODMIZER! in Sawmills and Milling
I don't know if the same thing comes up for everyone, but this came up for me and I laughed my butt off!! @POSTON WIDEHEAD

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Oh yea,I saw it. Got side tracked a few times.  ;D
I had to fo a search on that.
I noticed Forest Education in the drop down now? Probably been there for a while.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I did not know this. But it seems like every morning I wake up now we have a new present.  smiley_christmas
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Roxie

I love it!   8)

Really gets interesting in the "Food, Food, Food" Board.  We discussed Pickled Eggs in 2014, and then pickled hearts and pickled peppers.   :D
Say when

Ljohnsaw

I saw it, too.  The programmer in me was wondering what the criteria were.  Pulls up some really old stuff!  Like I don't spend enough time on here :D
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

chet

I just had one where all four came back as Tom's posts.  Man I miss my buddy.   :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!