Outdoor Sportsman Show Richmond, VA

Started by MartyParsons, July 20, 2007, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Virginia Outdoor Sportsman Show Richmond, VA
Friday 4 pm - 8 pm S
Saturday 9 am 6 pm
Sunday 10 am - 4 pm
no charge to see the Wood-Mizer's. There is an addmission fee for the show which is indoors.
The show is being held at " The Showplace" 3000 Mechanicsville Turnpike in Richmond. For more information and directions to the event visit www.sportsmanshow.com.

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Dan_Shade

What mills are you taking down, Marty?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

MartyParsons

At this point I am not sure. I would guess the LT10 LT15 LT40HD LT40HDD51 maybe a LT28
What would you like us to bring?
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Dan_Shade

eh, i'm not even sure I can make it, but I'd like to see the chain turners working so I can dream about upgrading to an LT50

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

MartyParsons

This is the first sportsman show we have ever done. It will interesting to see if the sportsman type are interested in Wood-Mizer or sawing their own lumber at their camps etc. I say it might be a little warm out in the parking lot. So if you come bring some lemons and we'll make some lemon-aid.  ;D
Marty

submarinesailor

Dan,

Let me know if you're going to be there.  We planning on being there Saturday morning.

Bruce

Dan_Shade

I may try to swing down there, I'll know more as the time approaches.  Who else is game?

Dan_Shade

this show is Aug 10-12 for those wondering :)

MartyParsons

I keep missing posting the date. It is on the calender. Correct?  ???
Thanks for the help Dan. I need all I can get.
M

Dan_Shade

me too marty, pulling on the synergy of the forestry forum!

I couldn't find the calendar....

Furby

No, it's not on the calendar.

Dan, to look at the calendar, look near the bottom of the main page for the section that says: Upcoming Calendar. Click on the icon at the left of that area.
Or click this link:
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=calendar
;)

Dan_Shade

i found it after my post  :D

it' in there..

Dan_Shade

who all is going?  I'm thinking of running over that way.  if I go, it will be saturday morning.

MartyParsons

On our way,
LT15G25
LT40HDD51-RA   Super Hydro
LT28G18
Lathe and Tenion kit.

Hope to see you there!

Nice Rain at Shade Gap, Hope it spreads around.  :) we all need a little rain.

Thank You Sponsors!