iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

weatherbound

Started by ely, December 27, 2010, 04:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ely

i was talking with a buddy of mine today about all the people that were traveling and got caught out of town with no way to get back home from the northest. we were discussing how it could effect your pocketbook in a negative manner with motel rooms at an exhorbant amount.

i mentioned to him that if i was up there someplace i would just get on the FF and find one of my friends to encroach upon. he said," you dont even know them" why would they let you in their home?  i told him because its sorta like family, without all the fights. thats why.

its nice to have been brought together online in that sort of atmosphere, thanks again jeff. lookin forward to another great year.

breederman

Together we got this !

Raider Bill

Quote from: ely on December 27, 2010, 04:48:06 PM
i was talking with a buddy of mine today about all the people that were traveling and got caught out of town with no way to get back home from the northest. we were discussing how it could effect your pocketbook in a negative manner with motel rooms at an exhorbant amount.

i mentioned to him that if i was up there someplace i would just get on the FF and find one of my friends to encroach upon. he said," you dont even know them" why would they let you in their home?  i told him because its sorta like family, without all the fights. thats why.

its nice to have been brought together online in that sort of atmosphere, thanks again jeff. lookin forward to another great year.

Well if you are in this area come on over. Bring beer. 8) 8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

doctorb

Wow. Stranded in Florida with a free bed and good company all for the price of a six-pack (or 2)!  And Southwest has great one-way fares! 8). Doctorb
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

jim king

doc:

If you come on down I will supply the beer and whatever you like.

Thank You Sponsors!