iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Weather in the north and south

Started by Qweaver, August 04, 2011, 05:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

We sold the bay house in Texas and spent the last week packing up 35 years of belongings onto a trailer and a truck.  The temps were in the mid 90s to 100 every day and by 9am each day I was completely soaked.  It got to the point that I just quit wearing a shirt because it would get so heavy with sweat.   We got back to WV today and spent a couple hours unloading the truck.  The temps here in WV were also mid 90s and I hardly broke a sweat.  It's amazing what humidity will do.
We are so sad about selling the house in Texas but we can just not stand the 1300 mile drive anymore.  We are going on a search for a place on the east coast to replace our Texas bay house...that will be hard to do.  We loved that place.  :(
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

tyb525

It's been real humid like that the last few weeks, working outside is like going swimming with all your clothes on.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Chuck White

Been hot an humid here too, you can break a sweat when you're not even doing anything!   ::)

Almost makes me appreciate not having a customer right at the moment (NOT)!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

SwampDonkey

When humidity is almost 100 % and it's in the 70's, water pours off me when working. In the north here a dew point temp above 60 F is getting uncomfortably sticky.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!