iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Saguaro National Park

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, March 06, 2011, 07:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

Had a good time visiting this national park a couple days ago. When I was talking to one of the guides I called it the Saguaro National FOREST, she got a good laugh out of that. I like this cactus, it's belly is bigger than mine!

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

WDH

Looks like a hotel for something, probably owls?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Weekend_Sawyer

Owls, wrens, rodent's of all sizes, it's like a luxury condo for all takers!
They are like the Black Tupelo of the desert.

Jon

miking

I was there back in September and loved it. Did you have a chance to visit Old Tucson Studios?
Echo CS530, 600 and 680 chainsaws, SRM410U brushcutter, PB500 blower and PP265 power pruner. Also a Stihl 192c for the lil' stuff.

Magicman

They are what I call a "Cowboy Cactus", because any genuine Western movie has them.   :)  I think those guys get plenty old.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

Looks like the weather is nice!  :D :D

Let's see some more pics ;)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Weekend_Sawyer

Couple more pix from the "Forrest"

Mika valley, looks like a post card!

Field of Cacti, Saguaro National Park

Hangin out at the springs at In-Ko-Pah park southern CA. They had signs "See the Springs" just over the next ridge, Just a little further, You are almost there, finally I got to the "Springs"

Burlkraft

Thanks Jon  8) 8)

Looks like a good time
Why not just 1 pain free day?

thecfarm

Looks like the cactus is the tallest thing there.  ;D Yes,it does look like a post card.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!