iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

You and your family will be in our prayers Joe!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

samandothers

Sorry for this news. Prayers for strength and comfort.

Ron Scott

~Ron

bwstout

home built mill

DelawhereJoe

Could use some more prayers sent my way....my Mom just passed a little bit ago........
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

WDH

So sorry to hear this Joe. My thoughts are with you and your family. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

curdog

Sorry for your loss.  Still sending prayers 

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

My sincere condolences are with you and your family Joe. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Wudman

Praying for you and your family Joe.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

Wudman

Guys,

Thanks for the prayers.  Dad got some pretty good news today.  His oncologist told him that the tumor on his kidney was very small and was not growing very quickly.  There is a chance that it is not cancer.  They are going to watch it going forward.  If it grows, they will freeze it.  The Doc said that he would die from old age before that tumor got him.  I pray that he is right.  Thanks again.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels

samandothers

Joe sorry to hear of your loss.  Take comfort in salvation.

lxskllr

Condolences Joe. It's tough losing a parent.

Wudman, I'm pleased to hear the good news.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

On Friday, November 23, 2018 I was taken to the Emergency Room because I was having extreme shortness of breath on even minor exertion. Despite the devastation Hurricane Michael has wrought on the healthcare system in this area I was seen quickly and very soon had a diagnosis of bilateral pulmonary embolisms (PE for short). It meant that I has blood clots in both my lungs that were interfering with my breathing and circulation.

PEs are very dangerous. I was treated with medicines to encourage the body to reassorb the clots and after four days was much better and was discharged from the hospital.

Throughout the entire ordeal I was supported by and felt the strength of the Lord's response to the prayers of my family and friends who knew of our situation. In particular, my dear wife Carol was a rock during this trial.

We are still dealing with a lot of issues which were either caused by the hurricane or which added to the burden since then.  I would appreciate your prayers and thoughts for my family and me as we work to set life straight again.

Herb

Chuck White

Wow Herb, in all actuality, that was really close!

Happy to hear that you got through it ok and are back on your home turf!

Prayers headed your way for continued good health!

Magicman

Herb, my Prayer is for proper treatment and Healing Grace.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

Herb
I had the same thing 2 years ago.
Prayers sent and take it easy for a bit.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

SwampDonkey

Herb, heal up soon old timer. Hope everything else works out. I know that storm was like a bomb in a lot of areas.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Herb,

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bogue Chitto

Wudman

Could use some more prayer.  It just keeps coming.  They just rolled my wife into the cardiac cath unit.  She has either had a mild heart attack or has a viral infection around her heart.  She has had a pretty tough go with the health issues of late.  Thanks.
Charlie Daniels

lxskllr

All the best Wudman. I hope your wife comes through intact.

Magicman

My Prayer is for successful treatment and recovery.

Thank You Sponsors!