iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Orca

Started by Ianab, December 22, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Video shot a couple of days ago near Auckland. They have never been known to attack a person, but dang that would give you a fright if you were in the water. 

Inquisitive Orca Interacts With & Blows Bubble At Kneeboarder - YouTube
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

ellmoe

Several thoughts come to mind. First video , one, why didn't the lady just pick the swimmer up instead of pulling him around like the "rabbit" at a greyhound track? Big life insurance policy ? Second , looks like how we troll for 'gators with our less than best friends in Florida lakes surfer-smiley( i.e. , skiing ). Second video ( from " Jaws " ), " I think we need a bigger boat ".
  Cool videos.
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Chuck White

On my first assignment in the USAF, I worked on the military version of that plane, while stationed at Otis AFB, out on Cape Cod, Mass., USA.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sawguy21

They are plentiful on our west coast and quite something to watch. I saw a video of a seal jumping onto the back of a boat to escape being lunch.  They have even been spotted in Vancouver harbor.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

lil171

Wow, awesome video. Thanks for sharing. And @sawguy21 , I agree they are something to watch. Last time in Vancouver area (Langly) we went on a whale watch tour. Simply amazing in real life. Saw then head towards a private salmon fishing boat that a guy onboard was fighting a fish...... Then shortly after in the Gull Islands, we witnessed a transient pod attack a school of porpoise. It was just like being on National Geographic!

Thank You Sponsors!