Started by DR_Buck, October 02, 2012, 05:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Warbird

Venison - it's what bruised up skateboarders choose for dinner!

sawguy21

Wow, that will be serious road rash.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

It's probably a good thing that they were "sort of" going in the same direction!

hurt_smiley
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Quote from: Chuck White on October 03, 2012, 09:19:46 AM
It's probably a good thing that they were "sort of" going in the same direction!

hurt_smiley
That's exactly what I thought Chuck, heck he shoulda jumped off the board and rode the deer, probably would've been less of a crash.

Chuck White

Quote from: sandhills on October 03, 2012, 02:25:32 PM
Quote from: Chuck White on October 03, 2012, 09:19:46 AM

hurt_smiley
That's exactly what I thought Chuck, heck he shoulda jumped off the board and rode the deer, probably would've been less of a crash.

Who knows, he might have even won the race!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Well I will never know because the video is gone.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom L

first day I got a scateboard when I was a kid I tried to ride down a hill just like that

still have the scars to prove it  :D

Magicman

Thanks beenthere.  Yikes, If I'da been going that fast on a skateboard, I would have thanked the deer for stopping me.   :o 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!