iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

List of used equipment suppliers and dealers

Started by plasticweld, July 17, 2010, 05:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plasticweld

I started out my search here on the forum looking for someone who could sell me 4 18.4 x 34 rims and tires used for my Timber Jack. It seems like many times I have read where someone recommended a place that had used equipment for sale and I did a search only find more people asking the same type of question but no real response with contact info.

I am sure it would be a real benefit to anyone here to have a place where all of that type of stuff is listed. I know I would copy the list and keep it in my truck for when I brake down in the middle of the day and have no access to a computer just like every other logger.

I did a Google search looking just so you know the forestry forum was the number one referred place with many of the posts asking this same type of question. I thought I would get lucky and use google to find more info, the only places I could find were Canada and the west coast. The only other person that I could find was Nash out of NH and he offer to only sell me new stuff.

If you got a name and contact info and as long as it is ok with this site owner please post up any info pertaining to a good supply of used logging parts....Bob

Here is the best link I could find of suppliers on line

http://www.dmoz.org/Business/Agriculture_and_Forestry/Forestry/Logging_Equipment/

Autocar

Schaefer Enterprises Wolf Lake Il. 62998 = 800-626-6046 about any kind of used logging equipment skidders ect.
Bill

treefarmer87

1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Ed_K

You must of talked to someone having a bad day at Nash Equipment, as they have acre's of used equipment. Try calling again, I've never had problem's on used parts.
If you can use a backup with 18.4 34s pm me I have a taylor skidder at a shop waiting to fix the axle baskets and wheel seals.
Ed K

Bobus2003

I second Scheafer Enterprises, Use them alot for skidder parts

plasticweld

I bought a 2 sets of rims today from them..Thanks for the recommendations

Thank You Sponsors!