iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Years Resolution - lets have it !

Started by UNCLEBUCK, December 28, 2005, 12:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asy

OOOOH!!!

Sounds like the KISSABILITY Of SEVERAL forumites will increase due to their resolutions!  :-* :-* :-*

Buck, with that gorgeous disposition AND a lack of tobbaco breath you'll be POSITIVELY DANGEROUS!!!

hehe

Oh, and, I don't do resolutions coz, well, just coz...  hehe

But I will try to be more naughty this year...

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Engineer

I resolve to:

Eat more (but not grItz!).

Exercise less.

Procrastinate extensively.

Work less.

Try to be grumpier and disagreeable.

Not make any more resolutions....   :D

UNCLEBUCK

Well I see that I am in good company !  :)  I have never had any addictions and was always able to walk away from a good night out on the town but this Copenhagen habit is really going to be a toughy but it must be finished and done with and it will be !  Some of you have some fun resolutions dont ya  ;)  I have one new fresh box of cope I just opened and at 11:59 new years eve I will be all done ,thanks for telling your resolutions . I think youre right asy ,I will be (positively dangerous) to be around  :D alteast for the first week  ;D . This is me new years eve  smiley_bouncing_pinky and then me 3 days later  smiley_furious3 and then 7 days later  smiley_mad_crazy and then 2 weeks  smile_banjoman smiley_clapping
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

jon12345

NY has smoke free public buildings now, but a lot of bars still allow it, the only time they say 'go outside' is when 5-0 is around.  The general understanding being that if you don't like it, leave, and thats the way its always been so thats how its gonna be (until the fines start rackin up)
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

asy

We're all barracking forya Buck!!!

Here's a few on appro...   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

crtreedude

True story - how I quit smoking.

Back when I met my wife - after she decided I just might be a keeper and worth get serious about, told me straight up - she was alergic to smoke and couldn't be around people who did it.

I decided to quit - but failed. (didn't try too hard) - then, she said "You don't have the will power to quit!"

Well, let me ask you - how do you respond to that?!  :o

So, I replied - Okay, if I can go for 2 weeks without a smoking - you have to fix me a steak dinner.

The rest is history, more than 25 years ago. And yes, she figured out just how stubborn I can be.  ;D

So, how did I end up here anyway?

brdmkr

I don't make resolutions, but I do aim to get back on a regular exercise routine and diet.  Weather, viruses, and the holidays have led to my throwing a healthy lifestyle out the window.

Buck, I quit dipping cope about 10 years ago.  I just walked away from it.  I don't ever remember even having any withdrawl symptoms.  However, I could pick it back up today just as though I had never quit.  I truly understand what an addiction is as a result.  Good luck and hang in there.  Keep us posted as to your progress.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Part_Timer

I smoke a cigar now and again but have never been addicted to anything.

Well maybe dark chocolate but that doesn't count .  I'm in denile :D
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Kevin_H.

Hmmm! Your profile say's your in warren indiana...

Sorry just trying to get an early start on my resolution.

I have never smoked, drank a little around 21 yrs old but just never really cared for it.

Now put a cheese cake down in front of me and I will stab ya with a fork if'n ya try to take a pc. :D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Part_Timer

kevin_H

All I have to say is   :) "Hank's cheese cake in St. Louis MO".   :)

If there is a heaven on earth it is in MO.  At least if ya like cheesecake.

They'll even ship one to ya.

I'm in denile about cheesecake also. ::) ::) :) :) :)
Peterson 8" ATS.

Part_Timer

Kevin

I live denial more than Warren :)

I just can't spell where I live. :D
Peterson 8" ATS.

asy

Quote from: Part_Timer on December 29, 2005, 07:47:21 PM
I'm in denile about cheesecake also. ::) ::) :) :) :)

Eats cheesecake while he swims...  Talented man!

Kevin_H.

Cheesecake Heaven

Just incase anyone else wanted to see heaven.

Hey I figured out how to do the hyperlink, but you have to replace the ] with a =

How cool

Anyway PT this place is about an hour from my house, My darling mother in law lives real close, might haft'a talk her into swinging by and picking one up...

Hey uncle buck, might I suggest a cheese cake to help ya get over the withdraws  ;D

I am having a pc of cheesecake right now matter of fact, left over from christmas.  :o
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

farmerdoug

My resolution for the new year is to get a sawmill. :) :) :)

I am working on that as we(type) speak so I may have the rest of the year to horse around. smiley_horserider

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

asy

Quote from: Kevin_H. on December 29, 2005, 09:45:45 PM
Cheesecake Heaven

Just incase anyone else wanted to see heaven.

Hey I figured out how to do the hyperlink, but you have to replace the ] with a =

How cool

Anyway PT this place is about an hour from my house, My darling mother in law lives real close, might haft'a talk her into swinging by and picking one up...

Hey uncle buck, might I suggest a cheese cake to help ya get over the withdraws  ;D

I am having a pc of cheesecake right now matter of fact, left over from christmas.  :o

OI! That's just TEASING!

We don't want photos, we want RECIPES!

Preferably a slice mailed to each forumite, but gee, if ya can't manage that, the recipe will do!

Kevin_H.

asy, I would post it here, but I think I better save it in case we do a FF cook book  ;)

asy

Quote from: Kevin_H. on December 29, 2005, 11:27:42 PM
asy, I would post it here, but I think I better save it in case we do a FF cook book  ;)

TEASE!!![/size]

Andy Mack

My new years resolution:      to eat less cake and more trifle   ::) ::) ::)

Andy Mack

My new years resolution:   Eat less takeaway , eat more shanks, and more beans and mince ;D ;D ;D ;D

asy

Quote from: Andy Mack on December 30, 2005, 07:13:11 AM
My new years resolution:   eat more shanks, and more beans and mince ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is this your menu request for tomorrow nights dinner???

There's leftovers of BOTH in the fridge dear.

Quote from: Andy Mack on December 30, 2005, 07:09:58 AM
My new years resolution: to eat less cake and more trifle ::) ::) ::)

hehe, we both need to eat less of both.

Maybe we just need more excercise  ;)

Part_Timer

Asy

I'm not to talented I    kant evn spll denile.   ;) :) :) :)

tom
Peterson 8" ATS.

OneWithWood

I resolve not to resolve anything.  I think I will just go with the flow from here on out.  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!