iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

372xp modules

Started by TACOMATODD, January 25, 2019, 04:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TACOMATODD

Can anyone tell me an OE pt# for the black unlimited rpm in module for my 372xp made in 2018. I believe I could get a more accurate tune for the saw with it as opposed to the current blue rpm ltd module. I have seen lots of AM ones, but with everyones opinions on those, I would prefer OE. My dealer is more than happy to get me on, but can only find AM. He would also like to know what it would be for selling to his customers for the same reason. Any help is greatly appreciated. If only AM exists, please tell me what it is, and your experience on the reliability of it, but I am open to alternatives if been be.
Trying harder everyday

wild262

TACOMATODD

It is not an x-torq. But, I did not have the saw with me to look at to compare. That part of the situation will be remedied today. I would still like everyone's opinions.
Trying harder everyday

wild262

The part no. you need for the Blk. non-limiting coil/modules is 544 04 71-01.  This supersedes the old no. of 537 16 22-01.  Pretty sure this correct.  The reason the difference in the X-torq was because of the wire length being longer on the x-torq.  Hope this is correct info. :)

TACOMATODD

Trying harder everyday

old guy

It is my understanding that these coils are no longer available, let us know if you can get them.

TACOMATODD

I got the new one installed. It works like a champ! I just can't wait until the proper opportunity to get that saw dialed in and unleash the beast!
Trying harder everyday

wild262

Glad to have helped you out and get you going. 8)

old guy

I called a local dealer and he had one in stock.
 now I can ditch the 13300 rpm one in a 372.

Thank You Sponsors!