iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Show

Started by Kevin, April 25, 2005, 12:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

May 6 and 7, 2005 Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada hosts the all new CAN-USA Forestry Expo.
Everyone is welcome to this international event. Come and see all the indoor and outdoor displays of forestry and industrial equipment.
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada is perfectly located on the border between Algoma Northshore and UP Michigan, two of the most active and growing forestry regions on the continent. This event will be one of the most sought after events of the forestry calendar. This show falls in the middle of the spring break giving everyone a great opportunity to attend.

http://www.woodtech.net/canusa2005/index.html

Kevin

The spar pole has changed somewhat.  :D

Jeff

Kev, did it dull yer spurs? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

You bet!

...and tractors aren't looking quite the same either!

Kevin

...and the sponsors were there  8)

Kevin

Night Owl Carvings, Phillip Mitchell a local carver was there performing some magic ...

Kevin

This was different ...

Kevin

Lots of ATV equipment ...

Kevin

Norwood and many others were well represented ...

Kevin

The PTO driven circle boys were there ...

Norm

Great pics Kevin! Thanks for showing us.

Kevin

Thanks Norm... and I'll be the first to tell you that there's no point going to a show like that without picking the wife up a little something for Mothers Day.

To top it all off I was just elated to find out she didn't already have one!  ;D

Jeff

:D  Is she goona be selling or installing?

That is a siding jig aint it?

Kevin

The way she put it sounded more like ...leaving.  :D

That's a shingle maker lap siding jig.

sprucebunny

Kevin, thanks for the pics ;D

Do you recall the manufacturer of the circle mill ? That looks like what I really want....even if I can't really afford it and am a little scared of it :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Jeff

Quote from: sprucebunny on May 08, 2005, 12:02:02 PM
Kevin, thanks for the pics ;D

Do you recall the manufacturer of the circle mill ? That looks like what I really want....even if I can't really afford it and am a little scared of it :D

Joan dont be scared of it, but respect the hell out of it. That would be cool if you got something like that. Wenrich and I will be your number one fans and personal technical circle sawmill support team. :D

Norm

Well I'm sure she appreciated it Kevin, probably acting like she didn't want one but you know how hard it is for women to show their feelings. ;D

sprucebunny

Jeff, I'm guessing that even without the tractor ;D it costs about five times the amount that I want to spend .

But 'wanting' is still free... :D

Kevin

http://www.canadianfarmsaw.com/products.asp

Joan, if you have high speed or two weeks to download a larger picture, I have one.

sprucebunny

Thanks, Kevin. I sent for the brochure.

UNCLEBUCK

That is fantastic ! Great pics ! That town isnt far off my route and I watched the big ships there once . I have to remember that one. Never been to anything like that before . I wonder if there is a siding jig for a circle mill ? Thanks for the show
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Buzz-sawyer

Buck
Theres nothing easier than cutting sidding on a cirle mill................all you need is a piece of sidding to put behind your cant.
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Thank You Sponsors!