iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New York Woodsman Field Days

Started by Brad_S., July 24, 2006, 11:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_S.

Aug 18-20. Held annually in Booneville, NY, always a lot of portable sawmill equipment and lots of logging toys.
http://www.starinfo.com/woodsmen/index.html

There is an auction as well. I'm sure a listing of what will be there will appear as the day gets closer. I know of at least one mill from a local guy that will be up for bids.
http://www.teitsworth.com/Woodsmen's_verbage.html
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Snag

I hope to make it there.  You going Brad?

Brad_S.

Every year I say to myself "I'm going!" but every year something comes up to keep me away. Haven't been in about 4 years, so I'm going to try hard this year. If I do, it will probably be Friday.

jon12345

I went to 2003's, 2004's was cancelled due to the birth of my son, last yr I have no excuse for, but I will be there this yr,probly, maybe ::)

Used to go every yr with my parents, still got a shirt from there in bout 1990 or so its pretty worn but I can't give it up  :)
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

J.J

The parade is very nice and all the new shiny toys I DREAM OF BUYING SOME DAY :D

breederman

I just made arragements so that " if it's free,  it's for me"  Tom and I will be there friday. 8)
Together we got this !

jon12345

I think I read something about GOL championships there this year too.

I'll probably be campin that weekend  :'(
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

ccicora

I should be there friday night after woprk then watch the boss compete on Saturday and I get to go on Sunday. Should be a good time.
Later,
Chris
I race a bit, just enough to keep me in debt

Snag

Well, I'm out.  Gotta go up further north this weekend and saw for a camp for my brother-in-law.  Maybe next year. :(

Tam-i-am

LogRite is going up this weekend.  We will be there with our FF hats on.  You can find us at the Peterson booth or the Timberharvester booth.  Come and say hello and have a brownie.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

maple flats

I'll be there this afternoon. Will look up the Peterson and Timberharvester booths. Will also have my FF hat on, hope to see many of you there. I have made about 20 of the last 25 shows, it is a great show.  8) 8)
Maple Flats    8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Brad_S.

I did a whirlwind tour of the grounds, my fellow passenger had to be somewhere this afternoon and we only spent about 2 hours there. Can't see and study things as I would like in that time frame but he paid half the gas so.... ::)
Saw Capt & family and Kevin but had to leave before T. arrived with the world famous brownies I've heard so much about. :( They expanded the display area into the track infield so there are more vendors this year. Didn't get to the auction grounds but another friend had and said it wasn't just tired iron, there was a lot of completely worn out scrap iron. Just his opinion, though. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!