Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Wallys World

I'll be there on Friday. Bringing one of my firewood cutting buddies.
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Dan_Shade

I plan to be there on Friday.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jason_AliceMae Farms

I plan on going.  Not 100% sure which day yet but might end up going both days  :)

Thanks again Wally for the pre-registration form.
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

Buddyw

I will be their Friday for sure. Not decided on Saturday yet.

clww

We'll be working this weekend, thanks to rain outs today through Thursday (predicted). :-\
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Cedarman

Should be there both Fri and Sat.
Richard
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

MartyParsons

Hello,
Expect to see some things different for the WM team there. There will be Timber Frame from Dreaming Creek and both LT15 wide head and the LT70 Wide head in operation.
WM4000 will be on display.
Hope to see you there.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Marty - by any chance will you guys have a lathe-mixer attachment at the show?  I have seen some videos but have never seen one in person.  I am hoping to be able to take the plunge and buy a mill within the next 18 moshow or so

Looking forward to the show!

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

MartyParsons

Hello the Lathe Mizer will not be on display at this show.

Todd and I will not be at the show due to a death in our family. We leave for home noon Friday. The WM team will be there in full force.

Thanks
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Marty, very sorry to hear about your loss!  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Dan_Shade

Sorry to hear of your loss, Marty.

I met up with Cedarman and his son and his son's fiance and little one for dinner this evening.  It was good times.

we came up with great solutions for many of the worlds problems.  too bad nobody was keeping minutes....
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!