iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Old saw parts source

Started by chet, December 14, 2004, 03:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Question for our old saw enthusiasts. I recently helped JeffB get his old Wright running, but it could really use some new carb parts. Particularly a new diaphram. It has a Carter model ND carb. Any ideas?
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Lewis Brander

Hello chet. I don't know if a kit as available for that carb. I checked: www.bantasaw.com and didn't see it listed. However go to:                                                                  < http://www.thecarburetorshop.com/carbshop_kits.htm > and see what they have listed. Apparantly they make there own carb kits. I'd contact them to see what they have to say about a kit for your application. They do list the Carter ND carb in their literature. Check them out and contact them. Let me know how you made out. Take care. Lewis.
My hobby is restoring old saw. Just because it's old, doesn't mean she can't run and look good again. Take care. Lewis Brander.

Lewis Brander

Chet. How did you make out with the link? Did you contact them? Take care. Lewis.
My hobby is restoring old saw. Just because it's old, doesn't mean she can't run and look good again. Take care. Lewis Brander.

Thank You Sponsors!