iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dinasaw setter..

Started by Ed, January 22, 2010, 10:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Anyone have any experince with one? Need to upgrade from a single tooth setter. Pricewise it looks good.
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=65690&catID=
Price is quite a bit less than other automatic setters, wondering how it compares to others on the market.

Thanks

Ed

logwalker

Search for it here. We had a discussion awhile ago. Basically it does a good job if you stay with one kind of blade. There is no way to check the set as you are doing it and can get a fairly wide range of set. But it is fast and better than a single tooth setter. I like mine. Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

ladylake

I've been using mine for 8 years now. It's real fast and sometimes it leaves a tooth with a little more set, most likely from pitch build up on the tooth tip.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!