iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

this is

Started by coxy, August 21, 2014, 08:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

for all you gearmatic  masters   ;D I thought I new every thing about them but this one is a          I rebuilt every thing new bearings bands dog bones rod you name it its done the prob is that it wont release when there is a load on it un less you winch it in quick and release it at the same time  ??? if there is no load it works fine been in a few but puckering spots       any help would be great

tj240

get a hold of swinton inc in glens falls or lake george , they are masters at them
work with my father[jwilly] and my son. we have a 240 tj 160 barko[old] works great three generations working together

treeslayer2003

you may have the clutch a bit tight........i always wound up looser than the book says.

coxy

Quote from: treeslayer2003 on August 21, 2014, 09:57:48 PM
you may have the clutch a bit tight........i always wound up looser than the book says.
they seem to be good  mine are about 20thousand never did go by the book settings  ;D  thanks for the info guys

coxy

Quote from: tj240 on August 21, 2014, 09:34:17 PM
get a hold of swinton inc in glens falls or lake george , they are masters at them
thanks tj240  but ill quit logging before I would call them  ;D

HiTech

Could be a bad cup in the master control or something as simple as air in the system. Its got me swinging. lol

SliverPicker

Mine did the same thing.  It turned out that the master control was low on fluid.  The level looked good, but I added about 2 oz and no more problem.  Hopefully yours is as simple a fix.
Yooper by trade.

treeslayer2003

Quote from: coxy on August 22, 2014, 10:01:04 PM
Quote from: treeslayer2003 on August 21, 2014, 09:57:48 PM
they seem to be good  mine are about 20thousand never did go by the book settings  ;D  thanks for the info guys
lol, medium flat screw driver lol

Thank You Sponsors!