iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tupper Lake Woodsmens Days

Started by Chuck White, July 11, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Will be held this Friday (13) Saturday (14) & Sunday (15)

I'll be going up on Saturday, any other members going?

This show seems to be getting smaller every year, not a lot of participation!  Many of our ancestors headquartered in and around Tupper Lake in the big logging days of the past!

http://woodsmendays.com/
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chuck White

Well, I guess I was the only FF member that went!

Got to visit with quite a few people around the grounds!

Wood-Mizer was the only sawmill represented there, and they had an LT15Wide, and LX450 that were demo events!

Picked up some spare & replacement parts that I had ordered.  It makes it handy to travel 60 miles to pick up the parts, and look at the different events going on than to drive all the way to Hannibal!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Warped

Wasn't aware there was an event in Tupper, maybe I'll make it next year. Surprised Hud-Son didn't have some kind of equipment displayed.
Is the atmosphere similar to Booneville? Anything interesting on early logging?
Good with the rough stuff and rough with the good stuff

Chuck White

Tupper Lake event is a lot more calm than the Boonville event!

No where as big either, but a nice event!

Nice relaxing, time to visit, kind of event!

I usually go to Tupper Lake every year and the Boonville event every 3-4 years!

Hopefully we'll run into each other some one of these days!

Thank You Sponsors!