iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Big job coming up

Started by Qweaver, April 02, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

Now that I've shut down the business I'm getting more work than I want.  A good friend has about 50 acres of pipeline clearing timber to saw.  Really good stuff.  We plan to saw it to various sizes and store in a close by barn and just make it available to family as it is needed.  We hate to see in go to waste.  We tried selling the logs but it was just not making enough.  Sawing as soon as the weather permits.
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

WV Sawmiller

Ahah! That's the trick - post a "Going out of business sale sign" to get more work than you can handle. You'll have to saw all those logs into lumber then use it to build barns to store it to save all that wood. Its a never ending cycle. Glad to know you will have something to occupy you in all this spare retirement time. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

It seems that the more part time I go the busier I git.  ::)  Welcome to Retirement.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!