iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look at this Bull outta da Woods.

Started by Mooseherder, June 22, 2010, 07:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I favor a country road over I-95 and the Turnpike on most days.  It may take just a tad longer to get where I'm going but it is the exact same mileage and much more enjoyable.  This road runs North and South just west of I-95 in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Stuart and Palm City.  What I saw on it  made me turn around for more Video.  This Bull got loose and was running in a water filled ditch this morning.  After making the video, I located the Rancher who owned the Bull and showed him where he went.  I left before capture.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEGDynd01p4

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Mooseherder

The Rancher said a Lawyer lived in there.  Twas his driveway.
The Rancher had a buddy who owned the property just to the left of that driveway where the Bull went in.  His buddy was gonna sneak up on that Bull from da udder side. :D

This is what I saw first. (going in reverse)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwK7nAt__o

Banjo picker

You got a dirty look from that bull a couple of times... :o  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

pigman

Glenn, you should have just taken that bull by the horns  and showed him who was the boss. I suppose that only works on bulls with horns. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Mooseherder

I'd bet this isn't the first time the Bull got loose.

Burlkraft

Quote from: Mooseherder on June 23, 2010, 07:07:31 AM
I'd bet this isn't the first time the Bull got loose.

Nor the last!  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Dan_Shade

If I were that bull, I'd have headbutted your car :)

then again, if I were a bull, I'd sleep, "tend" to the cows, and headbutt everything anyways
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Ron Scott

A bull left in the woods will turn into a "wild bull" and can become a dangerous problem.
~Ron

Banjo picker

The vet is only  about a half from here through the woods....when the boys were little...about twenty something years ago ....he had one get loose....it hung around here for a couple of days....He told me he would give 50 bucks for its capture....and loaned me his tranqualizer gun....the wife and I shot him one evening  ....I trailed him for a WHILE ....when he went down...I hog tied him....and called the vet...he said we can't come and get him today....I told him that would be ok....but the coyotes would eat him that night and I would be by to get my money in the morning.....They came and got the bull....That tranqualizer stuff don't work as quick as they show on TV.... ;)  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

JamesE. PikeLogging

one thing i know is that no fence can keep in any angus cattle

Thank You Sponsors!