iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EXPERIMENT

Started by Jeff, October 04, 2003, 04:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm going to try something. It might last a day or so, it might last 5 minutes. Make your comments here. I', going to turn our posts upside down. First come last last come first.

Are ya ready? Here we go! (This is for the boys down under. They must get mighty tired standing on thier heads.)  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Oh no!! and I just got to where I could read first come first and right side up :-/ :P

Jeff

Oops, Thank goodness. It did'nt work. But what did work was to wake up Tom. I knew that would get his attention :D :D

Tom

DanG

For once, I hope you don't get the bugs worked out of an "improvement."  I was just thinking the other day, as I was reading on the YTmag site, "I'm sure glad the ForestryForum isn't upside down like this."  It makes it hard to follow a thread, IMHO.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

DanG in this case it wasn't really an experiment. I can do it with a click of the mouse. It was more of a joke on you know who. He hates me changin stuff. Just threatening to do something new is enough to get him stirrin. ;)  I heard mrs C. changed thier bedroom around and he peed in the hall for three days before he got used to it. ;)

DanG

Ohhhhhhhh.  ???  Well, I guess you now know how to get me stirring, too, eh?  :D :D :D

Do you really reckon it was confusion, or was he just getting back at her? ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

oldsaw

It still looks awful right-side up to me.  But it's late, and maybe it's just 'cause I'm tired.

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Tom

I'm going to get me one of those white walking sticks with the red tip for insurance just in case he does something stupid. :D

Gus

You guys crack me up sometimes :D :D :D
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

chet

Tom while yur at it, grab me one of dem sticks too. Just in case. Wit Jeff and his bright ideas, ya never can tell, we might just need um.  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tom

yeah, we'll get up one morning and he'll have turned the lights out :-/

chet

Wit da lights out I think I'd be ok, 'cause I think I know my way around. I'm jist really worried he's goin' ta start moving da furniture around.   ::)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!