iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NEW England Expo in VT who's going?

Started by Jim_Rogers, April 25, 2012, 09:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

I understand that there is going to be the annual logging and forestry equipment show in Essex Junction VT this May 11 and 12th. 2012
http://nefpexpo.net/

Who going?

I am planning on going on Friday, as I have another tool trip planned on Thursday to VT and was looking for someone who might want to share a room Thursday night.

Send me a pm and or an email if you want to discuss this idea.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

thecfarm

Not going to VT,  I'll wait for it to come back to Maine next year. But just want to tell the guys that have never been to go. It's a great time to see all of the wood equipment. Chainsaws,wood splittrs,processes,sawmills,skidders,big grinders. Takes a day to see it all
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

Jim_Rogers

Normally we decide to meet some place at the show at a specific time so we can get a group photo of all forestry forum users.

We could meet at the logrite booth (sometimes logrite is with another company so they might not be listed in the directory as having their own booth). So let's say the woodmizer tent at noon. That way we'd have time if anyone is running late.

I'll be there wearing my forestry forum hat.....

Jim Rogers

Holmes

That sounds good to me. I'll have my FF hat on also.
Think like a farmer.

Chuck White

If things weren't so busy here, I would attend for sure.

One of these days.....  :-\
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DeerMeadowFarm

Still up in the air at the moment. We got our advance passes in the mail yesterday. Trying to decide between driving 4 hours to the show on Saturday or going Turkey hunting locally....

bill m

My wife and I will be there on Friday.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Tam-i-am

Kevin and Noah will be manning the logrite booth this year.
Paul from Super Split will also be there.

Noah will proudly be wearing his FF sweat shirt.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Jim_Rogers

I'll look for him, what booth number is he in?

neslrite

logrite is in F10-11

What time is everyone meeting for the pic?
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Jim_Rogers

We met at noon..... and neslrite made it for the second series of photos...

now where's my camera so I can download the photos.....

be right back....

Jim_Rogers

Ok, so Bill M's wife was nice enough to use my camera and take a picture of us.

That's Bill M on the left, yours truly in the middle, and Holmes on the right in this photo:

neslrite and his son Noah made it over and got in as well:

And while we were there doing this photo, Ed K walked up and we got him in as well.

And notice the nice sweat shirt that got turned around in time to get into the picture:

It was a great sunny day for all.

Thanks for looking in.

Jim Rogers

Holmes

I watched neslrite working the logrite firewood processor , Noah was his helper. Noah, maybe 65 lbs of him, was zipping 500 lbs logs around with the logrite arch setting them up for his dad to parbuckle up onto the processor deck. He was also moving 20" dia oak pieces to the super splitter for splitting { Super Splitter was sharing the booth with Logrite}   then he would run back to throw the wood his dad was splitting on the processor into the trailer. Oh did I mention that Noah was also in charge of selling the Bluecreeper. I think Noah was the hardest worker at the show.
  It was a pleasure to meet other forum members and the expo was worth the trip .
Think like a farmer.

Thank You Sponsors!