iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Would anyone be interested?

Started by inspectorwoody, April 19, 2004, 05:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inspectorwoody

Have thought about free lance grading on the weekends and was curious to see how many of my fellow forestry forum friends would have a use for such service as this or know of anyone who would be...

Would cover the following areas but not necessarly limited:

All of Iowa, Northern Missiouri, Southern Minnesota and Wisconsin, Eastern Nebraska, and Western Illinois.

Right now I am currently working on Fridays until 1 so my ability to cover other farther is  limited but when and if we drop back to 40hrs/wk and my fridays are open my horizons broden!

Will throw out dollar amounts and other such info when I see what the amount of responses are.

Please not that I would like to keep this service available to the smaller mill owners and try to keep clear of the larger mills because I don't want to ruffle any feathers at the work place!  ;)  ;D

Gadget

Mark M

Do you know anything 'bout cottonwood Woody?

J_T

Stinky is that what they make drawers out of ???
Jim Holloway

Mark M

Ya mean the Fruit-O-Da-Loom kind?

J_T

Jim Holloway

inspectorwoody

Grade it by Standard Rules. Have graded some cottonwood but not a lot because it is such a low vaule lumber. Last time I got my hand on some cottonwood logs I believe stumpage was like 7 cents a foot. Usually go for pallet logs around here.

But.....

That doesn't mean that good ol' Gadget wouldn't take a look see!  ;)

Let me know.

Gadget

ARKANSAWYER

Well I noticed that you were not inclined to come South but that is OK as I have my own stamp. ;D
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

inspectorwoody

Hey now! The Go Go Gadget can show up just about any where... :D

Might suprise ya  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!