iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Herd of Bison available soon

Started by chain, November 14, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chain

Three hundred or more bison of all ages will be auctioned off November 22, 2014 near Potosi, Mo. Some of you cowpokes and adventurers can have your chance for the real West!

sandhills

I've seen what they do to fences, think I'll pass  :D, ours are bad enough the way it is!

chain

Not even the Mississippi river could stop them. The bison roamed just where they wanted to, the so called 'woods' bison supposedly roamed the Ozarks, while other great herds roamed the Plains. A 'Naturalist' told me once that the bison had permanent trails through the Ozarks, and the once common but now rare legume called the "buffalo clover", the seeds of which were spread along in the manure. Sort of, 'plant your own food as you go thing'.

Dave Shepard

An abridged conversation told to us by our AI supplier:

Neighbor: Your bison is on my lawn.
Farmer: Shoot it!
Neighbor: No, you need to come get him!
Farmer: Shoot it, I'm not going to try and get him home.
Neighbor: Can't you bring a trailer?
Farmer: Wait there. I'll come shoot it!

:D Apparently bison have no sense of humor for anyone trying to herd or handle them.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

red oaks lumber

i had a herd of my bison get the gate open 7 miles from home we got em turned around, 8 hours later every horn was back in the pasture
chain
who's having the auction? private or goverment
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

chain

Private, a retirement auction, also a few items of heavy equipment, dozer, loader, tractors, other heavy duty livestock equipment. Military 6x6 bridge truck, lots of uniquer items.

Sayersbrook Bison Ranch

Bradeen Auctions

605-673-2629

red oaks lumber

thanks chain
i think we might send someone to try buying
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Thank You Sponsors!