iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

best brand of wood pellets

Started by glassman_48, April 03, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassman_48

I sell firewood related products and want to add wood pellets to my inventory.  I know very little about wood pellets.  I had a wood pellet stove a couple of years ago and purchased pennington brand and maeder bros. brand wood pellets.  I could never tell a difference between them.   I live in northern lower michigan so finding a manufacturer close would be better for shipping purposes.  Any advice would be appreciated in advance.    thanks ed

WmFritz

The Kirtlands made in Boyne City and MWP's made in Grayling are both a good pellet.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

concretecutter

glassman_48

WmFritz,
Thank you for the reply, I did not know about kirtlands I found the manufacturer in Grayling and went over to see him last week.  There was another company around Boyne city trying to make wood bricks they were advertising around christmas, then went offline with their advertisements.  I tried to contact them regarding selling their bricks and couldnt get together with them.  I am going to sell my glass business eventually and semi retire and have my son and I sell the firewood related stuff together.  Thanks again, also I wasnt notified that you sent a reply, I will try to figure out why, otherwise I would of responded sooner.   thanks ed

Thank You Sponsors!