iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by saymoe1984, October 25, 2014, 09:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saymoe1984

Hello everyone I am no longer an anonymous guest thank you all for making this an awesome forum.I am looking forward to talking Treefarmer stuff I have a c5d forwarder. It is old and slow but it is mine and it moves wood.

BargeMonkey

Welcome to the FF. Post some pictures of your forwarder, I think a few other guys on here have treefarmer forwarders also.

saymoe1984

Trying to get the pictures uploaded I suck

mad murdock

Welcome aboard saymoe! What loader do you have? A C5D eh? Don't get much more solid than that. Them's real good machines, IMO. When you get pics to your gallery, view the pic and scroll down till you see the link to add the pic to your post.  There is a thread on here somewhere about posting pics. Use the search tool, you will get it.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

RunningRoot

Welcome to the forum saymoe !!

The FF can be a wealth of information if need be. Alot of guys willing to lend a helping hand with info/insight into anything involving the woods or the equipment to work those woods..
I my self am a Treefarmer owner, only a smaller C4D cable skidder tho, but I feel the same as you, it moves wood and its mine ;D
A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

thecfarm

@saymoe1984 ,welcome to the forum.
You are so close posting pictures. I saw the forwarder in your gallery.  ;D   This should do it for ya.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Swatson

Welcome!  I'm pretty new myself but you already know these guys here are great.  I lurked for along time but just couldn't stay out any longer.  Happy posting!
I cant figure out which one I like better: working with wood or making the tools to work with wood.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Norwegian logger

Welcome! I'm new to this forum as well, and it seems nice  ;D
Just a norwegian guy who likes to cut trees

coxy

Quote from: thecfarm on October 26, 2014, 09:15:13 PM
@saymoe1984 ,welcome to the forum.
You are so close posting pictures. I saw the forwarder in your gallery.  ;D   This should do it for ya.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
thecfarm if you charged all of us how to post pic you could have retired by now  :D :D

BargeMonkey

Quote from: RunningRoot on October 26, 2014, 07:58:00 PM
Welcome to the forum saymoe !!

The FF can be a wealth of information if need be. Alot of guys willing to lend a helping hand with info/insight into anything involving the woods or the equipment to work those woods.
X2   Welcome.  :D

thecfarm

coxy,I get my enjoyment from seeing the pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JustinW_NZ

"Giday" and welcome - From New Zealand.

Treefarmer C4D Cable skidder owner here too...

Cheers
Justin
Gear I run;
Woodmizer LT40 Super, Treefarmer C4D, 10ton wheel loader.

Thank You Sponsors!