iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome ECHO Bear Cat!

Started by Jeff, February 07, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokeatrr

hacknchop

Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship of this great place of information ,comraderie and sometimes even entertainment. Been using echo products for yrs  :)
Often wrong never indoubt

sawguy21

Welcome to the forum! I have sold, serviced and owned Echo products, have been very satisfied with them.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

nchiodo

Good Morning,

Wow, what a welcoming party it has been!  Thank you for the kind words.  It feels great that ECHO Bear Cat can be apart and support such a close knit group.  Yes, we have trees.  There are two of them just west of town:)

I will try and chime in when time permits, but if you have direct questions regarding our products you can call and talk to one of our expert customer service techs at 701.282.5520 or email us at: bc_contact@bearcatproducts.com .  The team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Have a good day!

Nick

51cub

Welcome, and thank you for your support!
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Deere80

Welcome!!  Just used my Echo leaf blower on the mill last night.
Wood-Mizer LT40WIDE 38HP

Darrel

Welcome ECHO Bear Cat!  Your sponsorship of the forestry forum is appreciated. When in the market for equipment, I always start with forestry forum sponsers. 
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

62oliver

Husqvarna 266, Case 90xt, JD310C, TJ240E, 02 Duramax

Stephen Alford

Great to know what gear is available and where. Thank-you for becoming a sponsor ,its a  ... "good day when a family grows".     :)
logon

Banjo picker

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your support.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

slider

Welcome and thanks for joining us.
al glenn

catalina

21incher

Welcome to the Forestry Forum,  thanks for becoming a sponsor.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

coxy

welcome to the FF pull up a stump and join in  we like to laugh cry and ever now and then get under each others skin  that's what makes this place great  8) 8)

DPatton

Welcome to the Forestry Forum and thank you for your participation. I own and love ECHO chainsaws and trimmers. Thanks for professional grade products at a competitive price.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Thank You Sponsors!