iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

PROFILES ARE BACK IN COMMISSION. NEW FUNTIONS UPDATE YOURS!

Started by Jeff, February 07, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

They is back, but slightly altered. ;D

LIL

That's so cool!!

Love the troll - won't show the littlest Abraham however, I am milking the Santa pic for all it's worth!!  :D :D

I like the slight alterations  ;D

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

luvmexfood

I'm getting a 1 in a redbox out beside my user name. It will say "good afternoon luvmexfood two arrows circleing and then the 1 in a redbox". Is this normal? My internet connection is a slow dialup.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

DanG

I had a red box with a number in it yesterday but now all I got is a stalk of broccoli.  :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Quote from: luvmexfood on February 08, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
I'm getting a 1 in a redbox out beside my user name. It will say "good afternoon luvmexfood two arrows circleing and then the 1 in a redbox". Is this normal? My internet connection is a slow dialup.

Yes, there is a small tree there. The red one means you had an alert that something had happened involving you. Like this quote. If you click on the little tree, you see what the alert is, and then you can go right to the post or message or what ever it is, by clicking on that alert.

Stuart Caruk

I'm still confused... since my transplants infused me with female organs, I no longer know whether to tick the male or female box... what happened to the PC other box?

;-)
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

Jeff

Quote from: Stuart Caruk on February 08, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
I'm still confused... since my transplants infused me with female organs, I no longer no whether to tick the male or female box... what happened to the PC other box?

;-)

I don't understand.  Do you mean how do you modify gender?  Go to profile, choose modify profile, choose from the gender selection box. OR perhaps we can google up a professional in your area to make the appropriate personal modifications so you simply fit the profile.  ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My choices were:

M         F          G
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Still some things to accomplish on the profiles, but some handy new additions if we can get people to update their info.

Equipment:
If you have a sawmill or other equipment that you think is relative to your discussions, you can add info for it here. This will also allow your equipment type to be searched from the members list.

Searchable Location:
If enabled, this gives other members the ability to search for other members in their area. City and State recommended. You might add a region as well. Eastern, Western, Northern, Southern and Central and so on to your State.

Day Job:
Enable this if you wish to let people know what you do for a living. It will be searchable in the members search. Examples could be Logger, Full time Sawyer, Doctor, Pilot, Butcher a Baker or Candle stick maker!

All these would be searchable for those of us that fill out those profile areas. Searchable ONLY by other posting members.

Thank You Sponsors!