iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Profile update and Roll Call!

Started by Jeff, February 10, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

Quote from: Crusarius on February 12, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
I do already have 1 friend though. thats new to me I never had friends before.

:D :D Yep, that's what my children remind me of all the time. Dad, you got a friend??
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Crusarius

I am sure when mine get older he will remind me of the same thing :)

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

whiskers

many irons in the fire.........

ESFted

Done, but I'm still old and grouchy.  I thought you fixed that part ;D
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

Texas Ranger

I am old, there for, slow.  But, I now have friends and a buddy, how and where does that happen?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

SwampDonkey

To add a friend  just click on their username, like in this thread. It goes to their profile and there is a box where it says 'add friend' or 'send PM' inside it. Click 'add friend' and it will send them a request.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Quote from: Texas Ranger on February 12, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
I am old, there for, slow.  But, I now have friends and a buddy, how and where does that happen?

The buddies are obsolete. You need to delete them from your buddy list, then add them back as friends by going to their profile and clicking add friend.  I've not removed the buddies, as that way you know who was in your list when you look.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Banjo picker

I updated mine Jeff. Thanks for all the hard work.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
Quote from: Texas Ranger on February 12, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

The buddies are obsolete. You need to delete them from your buddy list, then add them back as friends by going to their profile and clicking add friend.  I've not removed the buddies, as that way you know who was in your list when you look.

I thought I had a buddy or two but now I can't find the buddy list to check and delete.  Were'd it go? ???
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Old buddy list is under profile / modify profile
New friends list is under profile / profile info

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
Old buddy list is under profile / modify profile

I swear I looked there, several times.  Must have had the wrong glasses on... ::)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

fishpharmer

Boss, I like the changes!  Added some new old friends too. :)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Southside

I did mine - filled out what I can, this is the only form of social media that I use so no links to Facebook or any of those other places. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

LaneC

Man makes plans and God smiles

Jeff

Quote from: trapper on February 12, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
I miss the map on a members profile.  When they write about something local I like to see where in the world they are.

The map on profile page has been repaired. Big map is still a project.

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

sandhills

I thought it was kind of funny on mine, the road going crooked to the southwest of my house is just a trail through the field the owner uses to check irrigation/cows, it shows up better on satellite than some of the county roads do.  :D

Hilltop366

Jeff

Quote from: Hilltop366 on February 13, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
Done yesterday.

You must have forgot to hit save.  I don't see anything but the way it looked before.

Hilltop366

Lko67

Jeff

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!