iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by walkerfarms, February 11, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkerfarms

I am new to the forum.  I would like to thank you for letting me join.  I have learned so much in the last week of reading everyone's post.  I sell firewood during the winter season along with my brother.   We primarily sell mesquite and some oak along the way.  Look forward to hearing from anyone else in my neck of the woods that sells wood.  Thanks again for letting me join!!

Texas Ranger

Always good to welcome a fellow Texan to the forum, keep your mind off the weather, seems you might have gotten a little snow today.  Anyway, pull up a stump and set a spell.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

walkerfarms

Thanks Texas Ranger for the welcome.   We had some freezing rain and sleet early this morning, but it turned out to be a pretty nice day, but still cold and breezy.

dgdrls

Welcome to the FF Walkerfarms

D

walkerfarms

sandhills

Welcome to the forum, if you've been reading a week you already know you're in good company  ;).

walkerfarms

Thanks sandhills......there is a lot of very talented and smart people here on this forum.   Just happy to be a small part of this great place!!

Southside

Welcome aboard Walkerfarms.  What sort of farming do you do when not cutting?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

walkerfarms

Southside logger, We currently farm alfalfa hay and do some oats and hybrid sudan as well.   Thanks for asking.

Southside

Hope you have a good season.  I was moving cows at sunset today.  Sat and watched them for a while after. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, walkerfarms!

Used to be in your area quite a bit!  When I was stationed at Dyess AFB (Abilene) we used to go down to fish at Hoards Creek, (I think that was the name) near Coleman!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

Grizzly

sandhills - is that avatar picture before the charity cut? or after?

walkerfarms - welcome here. great bunch of guys. i mean they even welcome me here!
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sandhills

Quote from: Grizzly on February 12, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
sandhills - is that avatar picture before the charity cut? or after?

walkerfarms - welcome here. great bunch of guys. i mean they even welcome me here!
Griz, that was after, Saturday night to be exact.  It's finally starting to warm up up (Tom) there again  :D

Grizzly

Good to see the recovery.  ;D
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

walkerfarms

Thanks for the warm welcome Chuck White.  Hords Creek Lake, thats it, nice place to fish and camp.   

walkerfarms

Thanks for the welcome grizzly!!

walkerfarms

coxy, thanks for the welcome to the forum.    I am learning more and more each day.   

Thank You Sponsors!