iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum now on steroids!

Started by 47sawdust, February 16, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Jeff,
All I can say is WOW!
Just a terrific job on the server upgrade or whatever you call it.I especially like the pop-up that refers you to similar threads.I'm sure I will never be able to take full advantage of the new features,but this is impressive.
Really slick!
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

51cub

I agree. This is a good time for me to say my thanks for all the work that goes into the forum. I should also apologize for being such a computer rubberhead. Jeff said I had to delete cookies and the best answer I could come up with was a blank stare before I could finally figure out where to find them
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Jeff

Thank you for the kudos. I do really appreciated it. it has been a ton of work and not quite done yet. I have a few more tweeks and additions I want to accomplish yet before I sit back and take a breather. I've been in code mode way to long. I need to get back to artsy fartsy more.  You see, the two cannot cross, like the streams in Ghost buster.   I plan on posting a topic titled Changelog:  at some point to list all the things that have been done. At least the things I can remember. :)   Thanks again. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Woodcutter_Mo

X3 here. I generally don't like using mobile versions of web forums on my phone but so far this is really working good!
-WoodMizer LT25
-592XP full wrap, 372XP, 550XP, 455 Rancher, RedMax GZ3500T
-Fixer-uppers/projects:
024AV, MS260, MS361, MS460, Shindaiwa 488, 394XPG

Percy

I agree. This is faster than a cleptomaniac at a mall security cop convention.  ;D I have fiber optic service right to my house/router which is quick anyway you put it but the speed of my internet service shows easily which websites have been doing their homwork. The Forestry Forum is on the top shelf with speed.....and other stuff too... ;D ;D ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Magicman

I am loving everything about the changes.

Since this new server is up and kicking butt logs, maybe it's time to see it's picture?  Maybe?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I asked about that and it was met with a link to a manufactures page.  Apparently security is very tight at this data center. I may try again as the person I asked was not a top level admin.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Yes I can relate to that.  At the telephone company's data center you are allowed to see the door and that is about it.  I don't think that the security is any tighter at Fort Knox.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Crusarius

Quote from: Magicman on February 16, 2018, 10:47:40 PMI am loving everything about the changes.

The new quote feature is kool :)

Roxie

Loving the built in conversion of a long website link to "Link."  I know folks like Magicman were converting it, but now I look totally professional in my posts.   :)
Say when

Magicman

I have not posted a link the "new way" but I am anxious to see how it works.  Doing it my way took several steps and often involved some missteps which were always revealed in "Preview" and had to be adjusted.  (Two for practice:)

Forum now on steroids! in General Board 

Standard Series Cant Hook - LogRite Tools LLC

Magicman

Wow, now that was neat.   8)

Thank You Sponsors!