iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Smiley the dog

Started by Bruno of NH, February 18, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

finally after 2 years Smiley our rescue dog will stay around the house and mill yard 8)
Its great watching her be a dog :)

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

I miss my Dew.  :(
Pumpkin is OK,but if she fellows me into the woods,she does not really get off the woods road,she heads back to the house. But she hangs close to the house. Don't have the courage to go far.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Darrel

We have a chihuahua that has never and will never stick around. She just likes road trips too much to stay home. She stands by the car or truck and begs to go and if you don't go she does. She heads for the road and away she goes. I've found her 3 miles away.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Southside

Ugg - not good country for a small dog to wander.  My FIL had a brother that owned a little Chihuahua, well the little guy ran off from home in nowhere Lake County in the winter, nothing but sage and native range for probably 15,000 acres.  After searching for him for several days we all figured he was a goner, which was pretty sad because the dog was Mel's life and was really a nice dog.  Well 12 days later he showed back up - and really did not look any worse for the wear.  First order of business was a trip to the vet to get him snipped, I have always wondered what stories that little guy could tell about his adventure if he could talk.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

DDW_OR

we had a Tom cat, that had its "Tom" removed.
he still went on his own trips
came back after a month like he had never been gone

his brother that was also fixed, stays home all of the time.
"let the machines do the work"

Thank You Sponsors!