iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Yesterday

Started by Bruno of NH, October 07, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Went into a speed wobble fell and caught myself and crushed two fingers in my truck door.
Bruised from tip to hand joint.
Then my friend Greg's dog was under the dump trailer and didn't see him ran him over  :(
He seems alright today.
It shook me up bad.
Then went on a firewood delivery and dropped it at the wrong house🤔
Had to go back hand load and bring to the right house.
I'm on a roll this year  8)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

millwright

Sometimes your better off to stay in bed all day

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

sandman2234

Quote from: Bruno of NH on October 07, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Then went on a firewood delivery and dropped it at the wrong house🤔
Had to go back hand load and bring to the right house.
I'm on a roll this year  8)
Heck, you might have been better to offer the "wrong house" a good deal and not have to do all that extra work, especially with a couple of sore fingers!
 David from jax

jerry sundberg

Hope there weren't too many BLUE words said !
Farmall  man

thecfarm

What a day.  :o
My dog got run over. I was at work. Dog was bleeding bad,real bad. Wife took him to vet. He checked out fine. The bleed was coming from a small cut under his chin. Vet said dogs have a band around their brain. Comes from the old days of when they would crush bones with their teeth. My dog's head got run over. He was up and moving in minutes. That is why growing up,a dog would get run over,but was up and moving in a few minutes, I always wondered how. Now if their bodies gets run over,not good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Treehack

Bruno, look on the bright side.  You could always turn your day into a country song to fund a new LT40. :D :D
TK 1220, 100+ acres of timber, strong left arm.

Thank You Sponsors!